Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: AGPC exclusives?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGmom2AlliTori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does any one have a list of the AGPC exclusive items and prices... I've searched Meg's and Curt's sites, but I can't find anything that is current or a price list.

    TIA! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    D~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The last time I went, in January, I got a doll sweatshirt for about $10 or $12, a doll t-shirt for about $6 (there were two or three different designs, I think), jeans for about $6, and an accessory set for about $12. I think they are also making a varsity jacket now? Hope that helps a bit.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was at AGPC in August, and these are a couple of items I saw.
    Stadium Jacket $?
    Black T-shirt w/rhinestones $8
    Pink T-shirt w/rhinestones $8
    Berry T-shirt $7
    PJ set $14
    Swim Suit $8
    Backpack $6
    Doll cap $6
    Jeans $10
    Accessories $14
    Beach Towel set $14
    There are also some outfits back by the theater that are store exclusive, Jitterbug, White overall w/white shirt, Tap outfit. Sorry I don't remember the prices. $20 or $22 and that's just a guess.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGmom2AlliTori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you very much... The jeans were the one thing I was looking for a price on...

    Does anyone know the price of the accessory set, and if the little converse shoes are the ones with the stars on them?

    TIA again...

    D~

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I went there those were the sneakers I got.

    Boop, they still have the jitterbug outfit? I'm dying for that one and I'll be at AGPC in Nov.!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is what I my PS sent:

    Store Souvenir
    Souvenir Notepad $4
    Keychain $6
    Luggage Tag $6
    Doll Cap $6
    Doll Backpack $6
    Berry Doll Tee $7
    Doll Swimsuit $8
    Revised Doll Rhinestone Tee $8
    Original Doll Rhinestone Tee $8
    Coconut Souvenir Tee & Cap $8
    Coconut Statue of Liberty Set $8
    Doll Jeans $10
    Doll Zippered Hoodie $10
    Souvenir Camera $12
    Doll Souvenir Accessories $12
    Picture Frame $12
    Table Talkers $12
    Doll Pajamas $14
    Girl Cap $14
    Doll Beach Accessories $14
    Red Doll Varsity Jacket $15
    Travel Kit $16
    Corduroy Doll Varsity Jacket $16
    Friendship Kit $18
    Doll Tote $18
    Plush Coconut $18
    Girl Backpack $20
    Embroidered Souvenir Tee $20
    AGP Beach Towel $22
    Revised Girl Rhinestone Tee $24
    Girl's Souvenir PJs $28
    Girl Hoodie $38
    Girl's AGP Swimsuit $48
    Corduroy Girl's Varsity Jacket $68
    Red Girl's Varsity Jacket $78
    Caf? Souvenir
    Flower Pots $8
    Travel Talkers $8
    Table Talkers $12
    Doll Cup and Saucers $16
    Caf? Kit - Apron for girl & dol $20
    Treat Seat $20
    Theater Souvenir
    Circle of Friends Program $6
    Director's Chair $12
    Circle of Friends CD $15
    American Girls Revue CD $15
    COF Finale Outfit for doll $18
    Jitterbug Outfit for doll $22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •